Sunday, January 13, 2013

My Little Sunbeams



Today was the big day.  Cole and Caden are no longer nursery buddies, but have moved on to primary.  They are big boys now.  Prior to the official day I spoke with the primary leaders, and had asked that they be in separate classes.  It seems that my twins are a little rambunctious together (not my babies! ha), so I felt for the sake of the teachers, it would be better this way.

I stayed home with their sick big brother, so I did not get to watch them from afar (as the proper mother hen would do).  When they came home from church, they were all smiles.  Truly excited and happy they went today.  Daddy gave full report.  They did great!  Daddy picked Caden up first; the first thing he said was "Where's Cole?"  When they went to pick Cole up from his classroom, Cole said "Hi Dad" then, "Caden!!!"  They gave each other the biggest hug.  

What sweet brothers.  It is amazing to see how much they mean to each other.  How they play together, work together (to drive mom crazy), and fight together.  They have a unique bond, and I love that about them.  I love that they missed each other.  How great is it to have a best friend when you are three?  I truly hope that they will always have this relationship.  That they will always be close, no matter where they are in life.  Love you my little sunbeams.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Sunbeams is a big step! And you have a big Primary to have two Sunbeam classes! Glad they did so well, and hope you feel better quickly so you can see their happy reunions after it's all over. xo

Saint Holiday said...

I love to see their bright faces, the happiness reflected in their little countenances. I wish all children could go to Primary and learn about their Heavenly Father and their Savior. I'm glad they have wise parents. I wonder if the Lord ever sends twins to be missionary companions.