Thursday, January 31, 2013

Birthday Love for My Asher



My little boy is not so little anymore!  I can't believe the changes in him over the last year.  Six is such a huge milestone.  He is much more aware, independent, and helpful.  I really appreciate him.

Even though it was a school day, we planned to spend as much time with him as possible.  Trevor took the day off and worked as a "Watch Dog" for the day (Dads of Great Students).  He got to spend time in Asher's classroom, and work with other kids in the school.  We had lunch with him, and brought his favorite food, Chik-fil-a chicken nuggets!  He even had awesome Ninja cupcakes to share with his class. 

The most exciting part of the day was the activity Trevor planned for him after school.  SWIMMING!  What else would you do in January?  Thank goodness it was indoors and heated!!!

We ended the day with Asher's favorite meal - Pizza - with an awesome cinnapie for dessert.  He is such a lucky little boy!!



I have to say he is one of the greatest people I know.  I love his sweet, loving, mischievous personality.  Life is so much brighter with him in it. 

Happy 6th Birthday Ash-Man.  I hope you had as much fun as we did.  We love you more than anything!!!




1 comment:

Raelene said...

I love this sweet boy!