Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Last Day!

First day

Last day


I cannot believe summer is finally here.  Kindergarten was fun and a challenge for Asher, and for me.  All the homework, projects, field trips, parties, presentations, lunches, more lunches, and teacher gifts have completely warn me out!  We are glad for the break.

Asher's class had a cute presentation for the parents this morning.  It was sweet, and I could tell that Mrs. Hopkins loved her class and would miss them.





I'm glad to say Asher had a great 2nd half of school.  Once we figured out what worked best, he was able to excel and do his best.  Yay! I'm glad he had a good teacher, and supportive vice-principal.  It really made a difference for him and for me.

Hope everyone has a wonderful, fun-filled summer!




1 comment:

Raelene said...

Amazing. Time is flying. Congratulations, Asher. Grandma Loves You!