Thursday, October 14, 2010

Easton Ray

Easton Ray Guillory, 9-29-10 at 4 pm, 6 lbs 15 oz 19 inches


He's here... little Easton Ray couldn't wait any longer and arrived a month early! I wonder what is so important that this little angel had to come the way he did. Whatever it may be, we are so glad he is here. He is such a sweet little boy. Asher and the twins already love him (well, the twins don't really seem to care either way). Thankfully he has been pretty easy to care for, but what single kid isn't after having twins? I'm just grateful everything went well and Easton was able to come home with us without any extra help. He is growing fast (already 7 lbs 11 oz at 2 weeks) and getting used to his new home outside the womb. We love him tons. Welcome little one.


See his little dimpled chin - so cute. None of my other boys have it.




Easton looks exactly like Asher when he was born (well minus the huge cowlick in the front)

4 comments:

Raelene said...

All the boys are so handsome. I am happy for you that you are 21 years younger than I so you can keep up with them. I truly enjoyed my visit. You are a wonderful mother to your sweet boys. Love you! Mom

Jenna said...

Another beautiful boy to add to your collection! He's so darling! And quite the chunk for being so early! I guess he just wanted in on the fun! Enjoy those sweet days and nights with your new little one!

OLIVIA said...

Congrats Guillory's! You sure know how to churn out some darn handsome boys!

2KT Faupula girls said...

He is so CuTe! You two make some handsome boys!