Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween

We took the boys to Scarysville on Saturday (downtown Marysville). It was a lot of fun. Asher really enjoyed trick-or-treating, and even enjoyed all the people dressed up. He did get a little scared when the dance group performed "Thriller" in the street. They had spooky masks on, which he was not too fond of. Trevor, Jacob, and I went into a three story haunted house. I have to say I was impressed with the local scare tactics. I screamed a couple of times, and of course Trevor had to make fun of me. I just love to be scared. Cole and Caden were little troopers through the whole event. They didn't cry once, even when it was way past their bed time.

Asher as Maverick!

Cole as the frog and Caden as the monkey

Bet you didn't know Maverick had a pet frog and monkey!

1 comment:

Trina said...

OMG Brandy I keep forgetting u have this blog. The boys look so cute in their costumes :) I just love the photos u took and what your freind took to make them look so wonderful. Well hope all is well ttyl :)