Saturday, September 26, 2009

Little bits

A few weeks ago I was checking in on Asher before we went to bed. He typically takes something to bed with him at night, and many times we hear him playing in there. This time I couldn't help but laugh a little. I wonder what he was thinking when he put these on, and then proceeded to fall asleep. Silly little boy.

Asher started going to "school" a few weeks ago. He only goes twice a week, but he gets so excited to go with Daddy to Chico State and "play with the kids." It's a little sad to have him go, but I know he loves being with other children. He gets to paint, garden, and just be silly. Every day he tells me "I got to go to school, okay Mommy." He is such a cute little boy.

Here we are on his first day walking into the school building. He couldn't wait to get in there. Once we were there he had to show us everything he got to play with. It was really cute.


This is little Cole. He is almost 5 months now. I can't believe how much he has grown. He's now 12 lbs 9 oz and 23 in long. He has a hardy little laugh, and smiles every time you talk to him.


My sweet baby Caden. He is the quiet, reserved one. He smiles all the time and will give a good laugh when you tickle his chin. He weighs in the same as his brother, and even the length is exact. Two peas in a pod they are. My boys are little bits of heaven on earth.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

They are just precious Brandy. All 3 of them. I love that they are the exact same weight and length right now. I'm serious, if you need a night to sleep just call.

2KT Faupula girls said...

How fun! What a big boy Asher is becoming!

Jenna said...

It is so cool to see you being a mommy, one next to you, and two in the stroller. What a blessed life! And I can't believe the babies are 5 months old. Wow.

Jenna said...

Love the new profile pic! It looks so natural. Are you really a vampire?

Hey, I tagged you for a meme. Come check it out and play along! xo!