Sunday, August 8, 2010

Photo shoot disaster

Little Rascals

Cole

Caden

I took the boys to have their pictures taken on Saturday. All three were dressed up in outfits Trevor's Aunt sent them. They were so cute, and I was really excited to finally have some professional pics done. What was I thinking? You would think I was a first time mom or something. For one, I went alone (big mistake). On top of that, I had to wake them up early from their nap in order to get them there on time. Although they were in good spirits, their energy far exceeds their ability to listen and sit still.

The photo shoot became a wrestling match. The twins wouldn't sit still for anything, and of course Asher saw it as a time to encourage them. We tried everything from toys, snacks, to holding them down or dog piling them on top of one another. The girl took two pictures, neither of which turned out. I was so upset and bummed out. The girl asked me if I wanted to re-schedule, ha "no thanks." I guess I'll have to wait for our fall family photo shoot when the 4th baby Guillory has arrived.

Oh well. I brought them home and was able to take a couple of pictures of the twins. Granted, they wouldn't sit still for me either. Unfortunately Asher was taking a nap. Oh well, you do your best with what you are given.

3 comments:

Raelene said...

They are getting so big. And walking. Sorry you couldn't get your extra pics.

Hopper Happenings said...

Kid pictures are mommy nightmares! I feel your pain.

Jenna said...

Poor girl! I hate disappointments like that! Little boys are hard to wrangle, especially when there are more of them than you have hands for. But they sure are cute!