Thursday, February 18, 2010

Love


I love my family. I love my sweet little boys who always seem to bring a smile to my face. I love my husband, because he will do anything to make me happy. I am truly blessed.

I'm so grateful for my children. To see them interact with one another is amazing. I love that they have each other to love, play, and terrorize. I enjoy being their mother. Cuddling, kissing, soothing, teaching, and loving them. It's a beautiful thing.

I'm so lucky to have Trevor. He is my rock when the storms are raging. After ten crazy years, he continues to love me as if it were our first year. He is my best friend. I can be silly, funny, sad, angry, obnoxious, and completely in love with him. He is wonderful to me.

Love is a blessing.

3 comments:

Mary said...

What a beautiful post!

2KT Faupula girls said...

This is truly a beautiful post! Your such a good wife and mother!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Yay you went to Disneyland. I want to hear about that and see pictures. Your boys are so beautiful. This was a great post. You are the best. I miss you. Glad to see you guys are doing good. We need to get together sometime.