Tuesday, June 30, 2009

They're Here!

Cole and Caden

The day has finally come where we can celebrate and enjoy our newborn boys! We are so excited to have them home. They are doing great and adjusting quite well to their new surroundings. Cole actually came home last Monday, which allowed us to get somewhat accustomed to having a newborn again. Caden came home yesterday, and now the fun has truly begun. I thought my hands were full with Asher and Cole... ha. I'm so glad Trevor is home to help right now.

As you can see they look very similar; I'm sure in time we will be able to see differences. Right now Caden is the chubby one, but I don't think we'll be able to count on that for long. They are two amazing little boys and we are so happy our family is complete.



12 comments:

Mary said...

Hooray! So glad they're doing well enough to be home with their family.

Sarah said...

Yay!!! Brandy please let me know if you need anything. The boys look like such little dolls.

Raelene said...

They sure do look a lot alike right now for not being identical (Good Genes). Does Caden still have his hospital band on? Thanks for the pics.

The Joyals said...

YAYYYYYYY! I'm so happy for you guys. Call me so we can hang out and I can help.

jessicadean said...

How Awesome you guys! they look great! wish i could see them in person. what a blessing.

Tom and Nan said...

That's the best news ever. I can't wait to finally meet them.

Melanie said...

YAY!!! I have been waiting for this post!! I can't wait to meet them! I am so happy for your family!

Jenna said...

Congratulations! What (chaotic) fun! I wish I could be there to hold a baby for you. I sure do miss it.

Brandy, I keep trying, but I cannot tell them apart! That is my fear with twins! What if I reversed them as babies and nobody ever knew????

Good luck!

lrsmith18 said...

I sure am glad y'all are home! They are too cute! Can't wait to watch them grow! Love to all!
Laura

Dilat said...

I am so happy for you guys!!! Cute picture of the family :o)

OLIVIA said...

Wow, twins! Congrats Guillory family! We are so, so happy for you! What a wonderful blessing!

Knudson said...

They are so darn cute!! Wea re so excited for you guys to have them home at long last! Now the fun begins! I cant tell them apart so good luck with that! What a fun advetures! Congratulations!